Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My time to be happy..

How do I get to know Huzir? Well, that moments are still fresh in my mind. How his face reaction was, how was the feeling at that time, and how I cheated my boyfriend over Huzir. Its bad but I had a huge crush over him and I just could not resist the fact that Im loving someone else instead of my boyfriend. Well, obviously he makes me feel different while for my boyfriend (that time) was controlling me like hell! Track me down using the Friend Finder thingy makes me wanna slap him right at the face! Well, bygone be bygone. I still can recall the FIRST time I met him in college.

At that time, I was in Sunway University College where I kinda passed by him and kinda see but never look at him. I could say that I bumped into him like ..once in a week which is not so often. But, there is one time I was at the Pink restaurant heading inside the college where I met him and I actually smiled at him. I was like a .. Hey-I-Noticed-You-Smile. I didn't think any further but secretly I was attracted to him.

Days past by till this time when I was in the computer lab doing my work, I saw him and smiled at him. *just a friendly smile since I smiled at him before*. No big. I started doing my work. After few minutes later, someone enters the lab room that I was in and asking whether there is a class or not. I said no and surprisingly noticed that it was THAT guy. He started walking to the seat right next to me and asking me hoping that he can seat right next to me. I have piles of stuff that I have to dump it on my lap just to give up that seat. Okay. That was fine by me. As he was busy doing his thang, I glanced over at his computer and he was browsing over some car websites (e-kereta or something). The next thing I know was, he logged off his computer, turned to me, and say ..

"I don't know what Im doing here. Actually Im here to get your phone number".

He straight away took out his O2 PDA and hoping that I give him my phone number. LUCKILY, I did! :D The night itself we texted each other, talked on the phone like no one cares. Just love those moments when he accompanied me in college till night and I start develop some feelings for him. and I just loves it! Adventurous moments when my boyfriend called me saying that he knows where I am *cuz he friend finder me*. So, he have to send me back to college afraid that I might get scolded by my boyfriend. *I just hated it*. We went to Genting Highland one week after he wanted a full commitment relationship with me, he came to BatuPahat and meet my parents, just enjoying every moment of it. I can still feel those feelings everytime I looked at him.

Always think that..

"Is this the guy that I met back in those days?" "Is this the guy that made me go crazy only that I pretend that I am not?" "Is this the guy that I was jealous when his not-so-ex called him eventhough I have no rights to say anything since I am still attached to my boyfriend?" "Is this the guy?"

Well, it is and Im glad that he is. I love him. So much. I couldnt say more.. Saying those words is just not enough.

Him = He = My One = My Only = Huzir..

I Quote,

The Happiness You Give Is Something I'll Never Get Enough Of,
I Love Having You In My World
And I Love Having You To Love.


-Huzir Zainal



P/S: He mentioned to me bout not posting anything bout him in my blog.
Da post ni da, b :)

10 comments:

  1. talk bout courageous man approaching a girl in com lab! lol. i know the detail version of this story adik! and i got it from huzir himself. i wud say his version of story is much much funnier and more interesting :p

    kau ni mmg tak paham bahasa. org ckp jgn tulis dkt blog, kau cite dengan agak detail lagi adelah. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. mane ader detail
    byk yg ak tertinggal tu
    haha
    tu kirenye.. surface surface je
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, having you is my definition of love too, babe.

    having youuuuuuu ariff,

    'dua orang rakankarib yang pandai mengambil dan mejaga hati gf'

    setuju?

    ReplyDelete
  4. tu blom tau lagi cerite huzir 'before' dia nak ngurat2.

    "na..ada awek ni la kat college.comey"
    "mana? ada gambar?"
    "ada..dlm hp.."
    "tgk.."
    "wooo..chubby"
    "a'ah..tapi comey."
    "bla bla bla..yeah yeah yeah..18? what? ok..ok.. promise..promise" <---- conversation between the solehah sister & evil brother.
    opss..he was an evil once upon a time..until he met u.
    i shud really thank you sabariah for that. seriously.
    hopefully u'll be my sister in law for real 1 day.
    amin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! sgt........besh ceritanya..
    ape lagik org yg mengalaminye...btul? yeah..bye! hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice shade bro..
    beli mana?
    mcm kenal..

    ReplyDelete
  7. NABILA DAH CERITA DAH BOUT BOTH OF U
    macam mana kenal and else
    ahahahahaha sweeet dowhhh

    ReplyDelete