Monday, November 17, 2008

Pervert!

Okay. As you all know, Im staying in HELP residence which there is a constructing going on in front of my building. So, the scenery I can view from my bedroom's window is a building undergo construction. WHICH means a lot of Indonesian, Banglas.. vietnamese and all. As usuall, I open the curtains to let the bright sunshine shines into my bedroom. As I were looking outside, I spotted one Indonesian workers. He was sweeping the floor *or doing something which I don't even care*. All out of the sudden, he stopped sweeping and look straight at my direction. and he WAVES at me!!! I was like.. WHAT THE HELLLLLL???? is it Im perasan or that guy is just a pervert? GOD! I was super scared. Then, I bend down, lay down my head on my table. After awhile, I try to look and see whether he is still looking or not. I got more freaked out when he was smiling!! I noticed that because all I can see is that white teeth of his which makes me OHH MYYY GOD! Scary Freaky Pervert!

I quickly close the curtain and just stay away from the window. Huh.. what a morning pervert experience I had just now.. :S

6 comments:

  1. ahahah,
    peminatmu dari INA. international gituuu..hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha
    thats so funny.
    you should have pointed ur middle finger or stare back at him and freak him out back =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, pepagi dah main hide and seek dgn indo worker. ur life is surely interesting adik! lol. luckily he's not a flasher!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yam: slumber.. international indon worker xde class. :P
    fiki: haha.. i wish i've done that! but scared it might turn out differently.. mane tau.. die akan jd morreee turn on.
    belle: IT IS SOOO NOT HIDE AND SEEK OOKAAYYYY. haha..flasher is worst.
    I promise to myself never look out at that window ever again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha
    weh kau ckp psl nmpk gigi je tetibe aku teringat pakcik lab asistant poyo yu (takde kene mengene) ingat tak ingat tak?

    ReplyDelete