Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dang!

I had my English exam today. I woke up early and revise again and again on the spotted essays. I printed out the possible essays and it turned out to be helpful. *It's not that the question came out exactly the same only that it kinda help me in some ways. Like extra vocabulary words, a perfect linkers for my essay etc.* Neways, I think I have done quite well just now.. A dalam tangan! *like what my friend, K, said, self motivation is good.* haha :D

Obviously, tomorrow I have no papers. Im just gonna start revising my computing principle that I need to focus on all of the 7 chapters. *which now I hate everything bout computer technology that makes my life even more miserable!*

6 comments:

  1. seronoknya A dalam tgn, sy sakit perut nak tg result nih.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sabrina..
    exam eh?
    kalow adew mase tgkla muvee..
    'Twilight'..
    ke da tgk?
    besh muvee..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. huaaaaaaaaaaaa
    i nooeeee
    semua ckp best best
    nnt i g tgk
    :D
    da lame xserbu cinema ni
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. best gila sebab edward tu hensem je.plots semua hancur.please grow up laaaa.oh i forgot. u still 17, which suitable for ur age.HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. what for to rush to grow up?
    my time will come eventually.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...
    yup, edward cullen..
    skrg,sume nk bf vampire..
    hahah :D

    ReplyDelete