Dear Syahidah..
Wherever you are right now..
I miss you
We used to be so closed
but now we barely talk to each other
What are you doing?
Are you happy with your life?
Are you doing well there?
You are miles away from me
Even I'm in front of you, you keep things to yourself
I miss you.. :(
Where have you been all this while?
Remember you are always there when I'm sad, when I cursed guys and you still support me in every way..
Remember you told me .. "Take things that happened positively"..
and I did..
You are my partner in anything.
My crime partner, my chenta, my girlfriend, my childhood partner.
*till Nabila said we are like isi dengan kuku*
I'm just wondering why you haven't contact me..
I want you to know I'm here for you even though we are far away from each other..
Or is it my fault?
Whatever it is.. I miss you. :"(
I miss you
We used to be so closed
but now we barely talk to each other
What are you doing?
Are you happy with your life?
Are you doing well there?
You are miles away from me
Even I'm in front of you, you keep things to yourself
I miss you.. :(
Where have you been all this while?
Remember you are always there when I'm sad, when I cursed guys and you still support me in every way..
Remember you told me .. "Take things that happened positively"..
and I did..
You are my partner in anything.
My crime partner, my chenta, my girlfriend, my childhood partner.
*till Nabila said we are like isi dengan kuku*
I'm just wondering why you haven't contact me..
I want you to know I'm here for you even though we are far away from each other..
Or is it my fault?
Whatever it is.. I miss you. :"(

dun make me cry coz i used to have a best friend like urs
ReplyDeletehuaaaaa
ReplyDelete:((((
hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ReplyDeleteHAHA yan! aku faham aku faham!
ReplyDeletemaybe she is gathering all her 'rindu' so that when the time comes,she will attack u with all that 'rindu'!
ReplyDeleteaww
ReplyDeleteshe's been missing kan?
aku tak jumpe die dah bebulan2.
sedih la weh..
heh. nabila faham...
ReplyDeletesayang kau!
*kiss*
to khalid: maybe..
ReplyDeleteto amni: tau xper..rindu ko jgk!
tah mane tah budak tu hwaaaa! sedye T_T
ReplyDeleteim sorry :"( am i that bad? korang sure mara gile kat aku.sobsob:(
ReplyDeletehuaaa
ReplyDeletegirls.. we need to reunite!!!
aku wendu kalian berDUA!! huwaaa jugalah~~
ReplyDelete