1) My lecturer is gay. And he knows everything bout all the branded stuff. He shops a lot. LIKE A LOT LOT.
2) I love when he tells us where did he go for shopping and he knows all kind of stuff happening in the malls.
3) He used to study in America and he is very good.
4) When it comes to the types of retailer and all, he will includes all types of brands from PDI all the way to Louis Vuitton.
5) He share his story when he went for a road trip to Vegas, which he is not interested to go to Genting Casino as he already been to Las Vegas. *I totally understand*
and most of all, I love to attend his class because..
He tells us that he went shopping in one this big shopping mall in america, and stayed at the hotel next to it for 5 days and he said that he couldn't finish shopping the whole mall! SICK! The mall has 2 hotels, and have everything that you ever wanted. EVERYTHING! and now, the mall is expanding and putting a lot of stuff and entertainment! and the best part is, he bought this one leather jacket, supposed to be $1000 Calvin Klein, but after markdown and everything, he bought it for $50! SICK LIKE HELL.
the mall is...
MALL OF AMERICA
god bless mall of america.
god bless mall of america.
p/s: mall of america is the second largest shopping mall in the world.. and I wonder.. which shopping mall is the largest in the world, ey?
And when I attend his class, I always have this fantasy to go there, to go to US and have fun and not for further studying. Haha seriously.. i wanna go!
1 month should be enuf.. errr ..mmmm .. no.. 2 months? can? hurmmmmmmmm.... 3 months la.. wait wait.. no no 6 months??
aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna stay there!
And when I attend his class, I always have this fantasy to go there, to go to US and have fun and not for further studying. Haha seriously.. i wanna go!
1 month should be enuf.. errr ..mmmm .. no.. 2 months? can? hurmmmmmmmm.... 3 months la.. wait wait.. no no 6 months??
aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna stay there!
at least ur gay lect talks about brands and shopping, my gay bestfried talks about BOYS till i feel like i wanna puke on his face. hahahaha
ReplyDeletebiggest mall in the world..mestilah supermarket "Giant" kat malaysia..
ReplyDeletehow come you get a lecturer that talks about shopping and malls? nak jugak! all my lecturers only talk about minyak. lucky you. T.T
ReplyDeletehahahha
ReplyDeletetahu xpe!
giler best..
he talks about brands, shopping, malls.. in a way that all are relevant to marketing.. :D
gosh.your lecturer really does sound FUN! :) i'm taking marketing subjects starting this sem! hope it's exciting.i miss you!!! :)
ReplyDeleterenee!!!!
ReplyDeletei miss u moreeeeeeeeeeee
:D :D
all the best to u yea :D