Kiss Me & I'll Fly
Rock On!
Monday, July 13, 2009
J.Co
Yesterday night, I went to Sunway Pyramid and bought two dozens of J.Co donuts and one box of the new baby donuts.
Well, its for my marketing project where I have to really sell things to people. *scores are not given based on how much profits we made, yea*
Anyways, I sold ALL OF THE DONUTS. and I do get back my modal, and few profits. :D
my friend, athirah helping me out sell the donuts. :D
Aannnnnnddddddddddddddddd
Meet bimba & lola :)
2 comments:
Nalajas
July 13, 2009 at 9:12 PM
wahhh hebat. small steps to become a great businesswoman!!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
mryms
July 14, 2009 at 8:53 AM
individual project eh?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wahhh hebat. small steps to become a great businesswoman!!!!
ReplyDeleteindividual project eh?
ReplyDelete