This week is a miserable terrible week for me!
stress. tension.
I had my maarketing quiz last monday which I DO NOT KNOW AT ALL!
it is like, 'hey kids. lets do your quiz today'.
I was like.. Shit like Hell! I was able to skimmed through only.
And just now I received my marketing quiz result.. I got Credit! I was quite surprise because I dont read at all! and I got 3/5% .
And things getting better..
I had my Economics quiz today. and after my friends and I passed up, we asked our lecturer to mark our papers and I got Distinction!! I was whheeerrrwwww 'did I answer that paper?'
haha :D
There are few things left that are still making my week miserable and terrible..
1) I have business quiz tomorrow and I haven't finish reading!
2) I have statistics assignment (due friday) that I barely do nothing.. yet
3) I have marketing report assignment (due friday) but.. it is basically done. :D
Gosh. time, oh time, will you forward the time to a happy time, please? - -'
No comments:
Post a Comment