Wednesday, July 8, 2009

bimba & lola

People say that, after midterm exam, is the peak moment. Because that is when all the assignments, quizzes, extra classes, projects are given to us and expected to be done one or two weeks before Finals. Crazy like hell. Anyways, my business assignment is due tomorrow. LUCKILY, my group members and I have done it and completed it. So, no worries. :)

Anyways, lets NOT talk about studies for now. I'm officially a geek now since I-have-and-must-do-well-and-be-done-with-my-foundation. :D So, last Saturday, huzir and I plans to go out to pavilion and shop because MEGASALE has just begun. But, unfortunately, huzir slept till night and plans were canceled. So, we plan to go out on Sunday and we did. :D I checked my Maybank account and to my disappointment, there is no money in my account. *Because my mother said that she banked-in the money already. Fine. It is okay. So, we went to the cinema and watched The last house on the left. The movie was okay. :D Not that awesome but just nice.

Lately, I've been searching for the right concealer or foundation for my face as sometimes it looks messy on my face. So, I youtube-d and found one concealer color stay by Revlon. I could say it is nice and I chose nude color. So far, I liked the product. :) and I bought Maybelline powder .. I can't really remember but I chose Natural color and it suits me well. Not too white, not too dark. :D The product comes along with a small kabuki brush. I love the kabuki brush! :D
At first, I thought I wanna buy MAC Mineralize Skin Finish. But after I checked out the price, which is RM115, I was like.. 'I ain't buying that'.


Anyways, yesterday I went to The Gardens. :D I have a whole lot new list of things to buy, which some of it I just bought it yesterday. :) From the most important to the least important:

1) Clothes! all sorts of clothes. Big size shirt that I can wear it with leggings, and a pair of heels. :D or long blouse or whatever that looks nice and I can wear it comfortably.
2) Huzir's gifts for engagement :)
3) New purse. *I searched everywhere. In DKNY, in Guess, in Armani Exchange. Gosh! I just couldn't find a nice one.
4) Heels. Most preferable, wedges. *I'm dying to have one nice stable heels that is very comfortable. Too many Flats I already have.
5) Handbag. *Well, this one is not so important because my bag is still quite new. hehe*
6) Handphone. For goodness sake!! The fact is, I DO NOT have any handphones. Those handphones I used are not mine! There are huzir's phone. more to huzir's sister's phone. SICK! I don't even have my own handphone. But I shall remain it in the waiting shopping list as I still have lots more to buy. :)
7) Accessories.

Okay. So, yesterday, I went to The Gardens, I bought myself a shirt from ZARA, it's like light blue shirt and I like it. :D
Besides that, I bought myself a pair of wedges that I AM DYING FOR! *well, I have it now. :D* I've been keeping my eye on that pairs of wedges since I went to Pavilion last week. AND I BOUGHT IT!

It's
I love 'em I love 'em I love 'em. It's perfect and me likeeyyy. :D
(p/s: I'll take a picture of it when I can, yea. I love it to death!) :)

How I would love to brag about my new wedges, but I have to study now. hahaha

:D


2 comments:

  1. alahai chek chu..
    MAC Pro Member - 20% off..remember?
    apa laa..
    ckp ler..malu2 kucing kurap pulak dia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehhhhhh
    yerlah tuhkan
    betul betul betul
    haha

    ReplyDelete