Thursday, April 23, 2009

Screeewwww

Actually, for the past few days, I've been thinking bout my final examination results.
IT FREAKS ME OUTTTTTTTTTTTT!!
I've been checking the email every time I went online like a mad girl.
The results keep bugging me.
Because I know, there is this one paper that I didn't do well. IT sucks to the max.
And been thinking the same old thing everyday.
Okay. IF I fail this one paper, *touchwood* I will take 5 subjects next semester. No worries. Everything is fine. Its just the matter of failing is not fine at all.
Shoot! I think I'm gonna start preparing for the research paper assignment by now. *Because the assignment will be the same for every semester. More or less, it is just the same.

Yeap Yeap. I think I'm gonna start doing it little by little. HOPEFULLY I pass in the exam.
Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment