Saturday, April 11, 2009

GOLD CLASS

Baby and I watched He's Just not that into You this evening at midvalley megamall. I totally forgot that today is Saturday. So, the queue is soo long so baby and I decided to try the Gold Class. It was a fun experienced! spending total RM80 for just two tickets. We ordered our food at the counter and the food will be served shortly before the movie started. It was fun! :D The chairs were very comfortable and we were excited to 'explore' the chair. :D They even serve blankets upon request because it is freezing cold in there. Felt so luxury. *Hehehe and we decided, that will be the first and the last we have to spend RM80 for a movie ticket. :)

*Too bad we can't take picture of us, excited in the movie theater. And yea, the movie was awesome.**

1 comment:

  1. wohooo, rm80 leh beli baju tuu...
    eee...nak tgk cte tu gakk

    ReplyDelete