Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Days after exams.

Right after my last paper, I was like.. I wanna go for a holiday! I wanna go shopping! I wanna do that.. I wanna do this. But it turns out to be more less fun. But its alright. :D

My typical weekdays after examination:

Morning:

First thing right after I woke up, usually 6.30 am, I will call baby to wake him up for work.
Then, I will go back to sleep again.
I woke up at 9 something, log into Facebook. Check out any requests that I need to Ignore.
Check out blog.
After awhile, I will be feeling very hungry. Then, I will grab any shirt and jeans, grab my keys and get some breakfast. Nasi lemak with daging rendang and sambal ikan bilis with apam. That's what I always buy. Bought it for my sister, Nabila, too as she sleeps and never wakes up unless the sun is shining right through her windows. Because no sun means sleeping time.
Ate breakfast, and continue with my regular daily routine. Locked myself in the room, check out facebook, update blog, check out people's blog.
And, I also been browsing for stuffs that is nice to buy online. I bought one Black Suede heels. Can't wait for IT to arrive! :D
And sometimes, I will clean up the house IF IM IN THE MOOD OF CLEANING.

Afternoon:

I always take a shower in the afternoon. What for to rush taking a shower in the morning where later on, you'll get all sweaty and smelly again. :P *unless you are going out. :)
Then, I will be surfing again and again and again.
Never feel bored surfing internet. Nope. Nevaaa.
Sometimes, I will drive to Kelana Jaya and met up with my baby and had lunch with him near his office. :)
And also, afternoon is the time when my sister woke up.
Sometimes, I have to drive her to college as she still has classes.
After drop her off, I will be heading back home. Take a nap.
Woke up and online again.

Evening:
Around 4 o'clock, I will fetch Nabila from college.
And do nothing onwards.
Waiting for 6pm to come. Because baby finish his work at 5.30 pm and will arrive at my condo around 6pm - 630pm. :D :D :D
Then, we will be heading to any mamak or shopping complex.

Night:
Either Im home or Im out with baby. :D

Well, basically, that is my daily routine after exams. My friends once asked me out to Pavilion but naahh.. couldn't make it. I think, I should get the full season of Gossip Girl ASAP. Before my boredom Strikeesss againnn.

3 comments:

  1. dlm erti kate lain, menggemukkan badan. hehe xD

    weh fatin suh kau invite die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isshh betullaaaaa tuuhh am
    hehe

    tanye fatin.. ape email die.

    ReplyDelete