Life is not always beautiful
Trust me. It is not always beautiful.
Can be bad like a cat being hit by a car.
Can be worse like pulling your heart out unwillingly.
Can be so hurtful like a Hercules sword slashes your heart.
Can be sad like a mad human.
All I do is think .. that life is as beautiful as a whole bunch of tulips in a park with butterflies.
So that I won't feel those pathetic feelings.
Trust me. It is not always beautiful.
Can be bad like a cat being hit by a car.
Can be worse like pulling your heart out unwillingly.
Can be so hurtful like a Hercules sword slashes your heart.
Can be sad like a mad human.
All I do is think .. that life is as beautiful as a whole bunch of tulips in a park with butterflies.
So that I won't feel those pathetic feelings.
No comments:
Post a Comment