have 100% complete my English research assignment.
And I found out about this particular websites..
Its the plagiarism checker
And I paste my work there..
and results came out like this..
The plagiarism dector has analyzed the following text segments, and did not find any instances of plagiarism:
*(my research assignment)
***** Results: No plagiarism suspected
GREAT! I AM SO HAPPY NOW! :D
and the Marketing that I submitted today, it was okay. It turns out that the assignment is quite good. :D Am so happy now.
One little thing to think about :
Critical Thinking Skills Assignment where I have to make posters and pamphlets using the computer.
And do the report thingy.
Argghhh
Assignments done, then Im done.
Revision pulak nanti.
GREAT! I AM SO HAPPY NOW! :D
and the Marketing that I submitted today, it was okay. It turns out that the assignment is quite good. :D Am so happy now.
One little thing to think about :
Critical Thinking Skills Assignment where I have to make posters and pamphlets using the computer.
And do the report thingy.
Argghhh
Assignments done, then Im done.
Revision pulak nanti.
No comments:
Post a Comment