Yesterday was the day that I went hunting for the hitz.fm fugitive. The bounty for yesterday evening was RM10 000! and I actually went to Sunway Pyramid since all the clue were kinda related to Sunway Pyramid shopping complex. As soon as I got there, I went to the bowling. There were many groups of girls and guys are searching for this fugitive. BUT NOOOO we can't find him there. Then.. at night, the bounty was RM15 000. Me and huzir were soooo excited and we decided to hunt for him once again. We went to Midvalley Megamall since one of the clue stated 'federal'. who knows it might be at the federal highway. *hehe Then, we asked one guy, he said that the fugitive might not be in the Midvalley. After further searching, we went to Timesquare pulak.. and yet, we couldn't find him. It is so hard to find him. and after awhile, we just gave up and no one across Malaysia could find him since the fugitive will be in every state.
Gee, how tiring it was yesterday night. But its kinda fun ya know. I'm sooo gonna hunt for him next year! :D
Anyways, today is Saturday. For me to RELAX! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment