Monday, March 2, 2009

I Miss You

All the stuff I said because I want to hear You say ..


"You are good enough for me"
"You are pretty enough for me"
"You are my soul and I shall love you forever"
"You are the one and no one else"
"Doesn't matter how you looks, I still love you every bit of my heart"


That's all.. I don't mean the way you think it is.
Yes. We were happy just now and I thought with all the stuff I said and things that you shall say, we will be happier.
I miss your love.. Even though you spilled your love to me every second..
But it feels like not enough.
I miss you.
Sorry for being a jerk..
It's just something that I don't mean it to end up like this..
Im sorry for using all your 'stuff'.. I'll 'return' it back to you.
Not because I don't trust you.
It's because I just wanna be in your life.. as closer as ever..
That's all....

1 comment:

  1. SAYANGGGGGGGG!!
    "You are good enough for me"
    "You are pretty enough for me"
    "You are my soul and I shall love you forever"
    "You are the one and no one else"
    "Doesn't matter how you looks, I still love you every bit of my heart"

    ReplyDelete