Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gosh..

Assignments.. oh assignments..
can you come again another day..
Im not in the mood to do assignments..
Here is the thing..

I have 3 wonderful assignments and 2 assignments are due tomorrow and this friday.
LUCKILY I have done one of the assignments.
That assignment's maximum words are 2500 words..
but clever Sabrina, I wrote up to 4150 words..
greatlah kan .. now I have to cut out A LOT of words or else my lecturer will deduct marks every 500 exceeded words.
But don't panic.. I managed to settle everything with 2500words .

And now, Im doing another assignment which I have to submit it tomorrow!
It is a group thingy. and my group members were like.. chill to the max while I was the one that panicking all the wayyyy. And till now, Im doing the rephrase and all.
But, I'm gonna submit it to so-called-leader to edit more.
This is what I HATE about group assignment! I hate co-operating with people who is fucking hard to work with. Luckily I got my good friend in the group. At least she done her part.

I felt that Im missing a whole lot fun when Im doing these assignments. HUAAAAAAAA cepatlah siap assignments niii. So frustrating.
So stress till I eat all the time!
Serious I tell you..
My mouth is chewing food all the time. and even now, Im eating kacang.
and when I become so stress, my period is delayed. I know its there but it just wont shed.

I wanna complete all of the assignments, and just relax for awhile. Just wanna go out ke.. no need to spend so much when going out because I have no money now.. *Im broke :( * or anything la but not about assignments!

I AM AGAINST ASSIGNMENTS.
but the weird part is, I love when it is done. Haha
I will be cursing all the way, and when it is done, I will be jumping hooping around the house.


and now...
I'm hungry......

Second semester SUCKS TO THE MAX!

Be gone be gone be gone!

1 comment:

  1. banyak asssignments tapi sempat blogging, sma la kita sabbbby oii..assignments no no no no no

    ReplyDelete