On the 20th Dec, went to Ipoh Perak for his cousin's wedding. It was a fun trip and a bit tiring but that doesn't matter because he is beside me all the time. :D
So, today.. is his birthday. Huzir's Birthday. I gave him a chocolate heart-shaped cake which I made it myself. Emphasize on the 'I made it myself' part. Hehe. I was working hard to make that cake a success. :D I love it. *I hope you like the cake which I made it myself, baby.* I put a lot of effort to do that cake. ALONE. No one help me. Not even my maid. Cis! :P
Well, its the thought that counts.
So, here is my birthday song from me to you,
I love you so much! You are ... now. Don't deny it baby. :D
Just now, we went out and watched When The Earth Stood Still. It was interesting as it is. :D Just hang out and had fun. :D
Then, I was on the phone with mama. I said, I wanna stay a little bit longer in KL and mama was like asking papa. Papa said.. "Okay". Okay for papa means Okay for mama. Woot Woot! :D Im loving it!
Here are some of the pictures. The picture with the cake that I baked is not available right now but will be uploaded later. :D :-




Happy birthday, baby..
Happy birthday, baby..
Happy birthday to my only baby..
Happy birthday to you..
Happy birthday, baby..
Happy birthday to my only baby..
Happy birthday to you..
I love you so much! You are ... now. Don't deny it baby. :D
Just now, we went out and watched When The Earth Stood Still. It was interesting as it is. :D Just hang out and had fun. :D
Then, I was on the phone with mama. I said, I wanna stay a little bit longer in KL and mama was like asking papa. Papa said.. "Okay". Okay for papa means Okay for mama. Woot Woot! :D Im loving it!
Here are some of the pictures. The picture with the cake that I baked is not available right now but will be uploaded later. :D :-




woot woot! so proud of u making that cake adik! but but but. u forgot to mention! it wass MY idea to make that cake. hahahhaha :p :p
ReplyDeleteanyway adik buat kek kat mana?or u brought all the way from bp?thats more woot wooooooooot
ReplyDeletehaha happy birthday to huzir!
ReplyDelete