The title above doesn't relate at all to what Im about to type. I don't know what should I name my post this time. Well, it is easy for Amni to title each post as numbers. and now her current post is number sixty-five.
Anyways, I didn't go out for two days now. *including today* I was sleeping the whole day yesterday, and in the evening, I was in my room surfing. I could say that the maxis broadband is quite fast these days while Im in BP. :) Surprisingly it is. I watched Wild Child many times even though I watched that movie in the Cinema with my baby huzir sleeping like a baby. I didn't notice that I was talking alone. Nevermind. He must have been very tired. *That's his first time, though* haha and I log in to Facebook all the time 24/7. So, every updates, I think Im the first one to read.
I invited Azliza to go out tomorrow but seems not because she is going to KL and celebrate new years eve there and be back on the 4th of January. There is no time to think of new years eve right now. Well, it comes in the second in my THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT list. I am worried about my results. I was hoping for a High Distinction in Maths and English. And Distinction for Study Skills. and at least a Credit for my Computing Principles. God, my scared are beyond words, I tell you. I can't remember how hard or easy the papers were. Except for Computing Principles. It is damn hard to forget!
I had my plans organized. I have to be back on the 31st. On the 1st of January, my results will be out. And I got 2 days to clean my room perfectly and buy stuff for my second semester. and classes will commence on 5th of January! Scary as it is, Im excited too. :) And, the last of part of the planning is to celebrate new years eve there!
Sometimes, I feels so guilty sleeping for hours and hours and hours doing nothing. Apart from reading eclipse, of course. I think I should read something beneficial like related to my second semester. I should get ahead start but I just don't know what to read and learn. I always have my ahead start. Even before I enter form 5, I get my hands on those biology books during the holidays. I didn't get a clear message on what will be on my second semester but I know what subjects Im taking.
One thing for sure, tomorrow Im going out with my friends and pack all of Nabila's stuff and dump it into her car. All set and I'm ready to go!
p/s: number 3 in my THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT is to think about my new resolutions for year 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment