Plans:
19 Dec
- 8.30 am off to KL
- Around 11.30 am -12.00 pm arrive KL, baby huzir will fetch me.
- Go out till late at night. Watch movies MARATHON! because I promise him to watch all the movies that we missed while we had our finals and I didn't watch it while Im at hometown.
20th Dec
- Go to the Kak Alia's wedding. *baby Huzir's cousin*
- Went out AGAIN!!!! woot woot :D
21th Dec
- Baby Huzir's Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*ENOUGH said. :D*
22nd Dec
- Suppose to go back but I decided to stay a little bit longer.
Just spend time with my baby.
23rd Dec
- So many things to do So little time. INDEED time is jealous of me.
24th Dec
- My birthday! Sweet sweet 18. :D *Me and Huzir are December babies.Weeeeeeeee*
25th Dec
- Heading back hometown.
26th Dec
- Ponge Ponge Ponge
27th Dec
- Hangout with friends, I guess.
28th 29th 30th Dec
- Same old drama.
31st Dec
- Going back KL!!!
- Celebrate New Year!!
My plans for few more days before new year 2009 appears!!
yesyesyes hangout on the 27th! i'll be home
ReplyDelete