I am now officially 18 years old.
Sweet 18.
Legal.
Sweet 18.
Legal.
Right 12.00am today, Baby wishes me. He is the first one who wishes me Happy Birthday Darling. Well, that was his dream to be the one to do so. :) Anyways, he bought one big chocolate cake from Secret Recipe. :) and gave me one book of love from him. Written all of his love in that black book. I am surprised because he put so much effort in it and Im touched. Thank you sayang. That is the best gift and I appreciate it sayang. I love you sooo much baby. We celebrate at his place since no where nice place that I want to go. :D
Nabila called from London :D Her friends, were shouting Happy Birthday to me. Thank you!! :D
My friends all wishes me this morning. Thank you, you guys. *Hugs and kisses*
Huzir is being gedik. :D
Umar said : "This cake is irresistible." :D
ROFL worthy:
ReplyDelete1) dear santa, define good (ROFLMAO)
2) Huzir being gedik
3) Umar (awwwww kawaii!)
nk cake jugak...
ReplyDeletengeheh!
kem slm kat taqib..
:)
happy birthday ;)
ReplyDeletehappy birthday again darling!!!
ReplyDeletefrom leeds and the ones shouting bday for u were shaleen and selina :D
segedik2 huzir, gedik lagi kau. (carik gaduh)
ReplyDelete