Monday, October 13, 2008

What is Stress?

What is Stress?
Stress means your body and mind react with pressure.

Well, Im having my mid-term exam this week. It started last saturday which I had my English exam. I took a cab to get to the Wisma HELP building which is different block from my usual classes are. I was scared that I might get lost since I never been to the place before. Luckily Im smart enough to ask the guard there :) The exam went well. I able to answer all the questions. Today, I had my Study Skills exam. It was awesome! I read through the notes like thousand times. I think I have done my best in the exam hall. Tomorrow, Im having finite maths exam. All the best for me! :D

Anyways, about one month I will face my final exam. I have plans after exam later. (after mid-term and after final later). Feels so stress out till I need to get out of here. go shopping maybe. huh! whatever it is. I need to study. Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment