Im sorry for doubting you.
Im sorry I accused you for what you didn't do.
Im sorry for letting you sad.
Im sorry.
Insulting you is not my intention.
You are the lover of my life.
I chose you.
I accept you for who you are.
Your past, your future, and present.
Your history life doesn't bother me.
I don't give a damn bout your past anymore.
I trust you for who you are and you know that.
I've done a huge mistake.
Im truly sorry.
Sometimes I felt insecure.
For once, I wanna feel secure.
My fault for asking you questions that I shouldn't have.
My fault for insulting you.
My fault.My fault.My fault.
Accept my apologies.
so that I can feel secure..
Im sorry I accused you for what you didn't do.
Im sorry for letting you sad.
Im sorry.
Insulting you is not my intention.
You are the lover of my life.
I chose you.
I accept you for who you are.
Your past, your future, and present.
Your history life doesn't bother me.
I don't give a damn bout your past anymore.
I trust you for who you are and you know that.
I've done a huge mistake.
Im truly sorry.
Sometimes I felt insecure.
For once, I wanna feel secure.
My fault for asking you questions that I shouldn't have.
My fault for insulting you.
My fault.My fault.My fault.
Accept my apologies.
so that I can feel secure..
I love you so much..
Eternity..
Apologies accepted. u know, i love u so much that i wudnt do sometin that can hurt u baby..
ReplyDeletelalalala~
ReplyDeletepikir dah tutup lama dah buku koleksi ex huzir. haha. dun worry adik. u are an amoi too u know :D
haha
ReplyDeletei am sooo over with his ex okay
which i know im better
so what the heck
ngeh ngeh ngeh
yada..yada..yada..
ReplyDelete