Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, my dear friend.

Today is Amni's birthday. "Happy Sweet 18 Amni Musa! God bless you. I will always love you!" :D
Im supposed to attend her surprise birthday party invited by her friend aka huzir's cousin, Putri. But I couldn't make it due to no transportation.

Sorry am... I'll make it up to you. :) Hope you are having a blast with your friends. And yea.. Liza send her love to you. :D

Anyways, I received some of my mid-term exam results. So far, so good. I didn't fail any subjects.Everything is more than just Passed. And now, I have an Excel assignment due Thursday. You could say, me and my partner have done half of the task. Half to go! Nothing much to study for now. Just keep on practicing my maths and do some questions on other subjects. bla bla bla everything goes back to square one.


1 comment:

  1. thankyouuuuuus
    it's okay tho! but still you gotta make it up later =p
    and GOODLUCK TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete