These two pictures are my favourites!

Baby Umar Naqib aka pelawak.

This picture is taken during fasting month after Terawih together. :)
Reasons why I love the 2nd picture :
1. Baby huzir is wearing songkok. He looks like a very good man which he is. :)
2. I kissed his hand.
3. Baby huzir looks handsome. :D
4. This picture somehow shows how much I love him and so does he.
5. and Baby huzir is wearing kain pelikat which he looks so cute! :D
6. I just love him. What else can I say?
Reasons why I love the 2nd picture :
1. Baby huzir is wearing songkok. He looks like a very good man which he is. :)
2. I kissed his hand.
3. Baby huzir looks handsome. :D
4. This picture somehow shows how much I love him and so does he.
5. and Baby huzir is wearing kain pelikat which he looks so cute! :D
6. I just love him. What else can I say?
1. ohhhh. dengan aku pon tak pernah salam mcm tuuu. nak p solat terawikh dgn aku pon susahhhh. oooohhh. huzir bole ajeee. niat dah salah tuh!!
ReplyDelete2. oh umar yang fames dgn "nakkkkkkkkkkk nakkkkkkk" tu kee :D comell. but asal muke die tersembunyi. lebih nampak muka 2 baby giants je. hesh!
3. guys with songkok and baju melayu mmg ade umpphhhh!!! :D
hahahaha
ReplyDelete1. sorry a brader. gua da slalu terawih dgn lu. skali skala a gua terawih dgn huzir. niat baik ni ha.
2. yessszzaa. umar lah tuh. hehe
3. ummpphhhh minumlah teh boh. :D
sabotaj umar huh? kasi nampak sket2 jer.. mana aci.
ReplyDelete