SATURDAY .
I had no plans at all.
Woke up around 10 something.
grabbed a biscuit of LEXUS for breakfast.
\and then, I started to view back all the pictures I took with my camera.
On 3rd April 2008, the programme that I'm taking in SUNWAY University College is MONASH University Foundation Year, held a some sort of sports day.
MUFY GAMES
Eventually, every student have to take part in the games listed.
Or else, your attendance will not be taken.
Many games listed e.g Netball, Badminton, Tennis, Tennis Table, Soccer (for guys), Basketball, and even Street Soccer.
Initially, I was about to take part in badminton but Sarah, invite me to join in her group.
Playing STREET SOCCER.
It is something that I am interested with.
Coz last time, I used to play futsal with my childhood friends.
:D
So, I said YES,Why not?
One day before the MUFY GAMES day, I just knew that I am the CAPTAIN CAPTAIN CAPTAIN CAPTAIN CAPTAIN of my team.
I was excited but at the same time, I felt ... anxious.
On that day, all of MUFY students have to wear their so-called uniform t-shirt.
HIDEOUS shirt.
WE call it :)
LIGHT BLUE colour like a janitor.
(NO OFFENSE TO MR. LEE WHO DESIGNED THIS T-SHIRT)
:)
Here are some shots I took at the Multi-purpose Hall during the morning assembly.
From left : Sarah, Farrah, and Syahira.
Its me and Pei Fun.
This what it looks like when all of us are wearing the same MASTERPIECE.
His name is Jason.
A good friend of mine.
From left: Renee, Me and Pei Fun.
ANYWAY, we all were asked to go to the field.
My team have to compete with 4 other teams.
We managed to get to the SECOND ROUND and with LUCK, we managed to go to the THIRD ROUND which is the final round.
:)
WE'VE WON THE SECOND PLACE.
:D
Me and Sarah at the middle of the court
:)
WOOOTT WOOOTT ! :)
I still can remember how tiring it was.
I got fever the next day and my baby HUZIR take care of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment