I'm a NEW user here.
actually,I had one blog before.But i get caught in the middle of my busy days.So, i couldn't find the precious time to update my blog etc.
AND here I am again.
creating a new blog cause I have lot of things happening now and then in my everydaily life.
:D
:D
Anyway, as a beginning of my new blog, I shall tell you a bit of myself.
Im Sabrina Jasman.
Basically, I'm 18 this year.
off for college after 1 month break.
in SUNWAY University College.
getting used to hustle bustle of life.
HOMESICK not at all.
I'm a regular customer of Starbucks TIMESQUARE.
THAT'S ALL I COULD SAY ABOUT ME RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT.
OKAY.
I've been in SUNWAY University College for about almost 4 months now.
Everything went very smoothly.
Met NEW friends.
Get along veeerrryyyy well.
The lecturers are supercool.
I took Science subject as well as arts subject.
Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Accounting and English of course.
I choose these subjects cause I haven't decide yet what I am going to do in future.
JUST TO KEEP MY OPTION WIDE.
Anyway, I had my Chemistry test today in 3.11 at the MONASH building.
It was fine.
:)
tough but okay.
My classes for today starts at 8.30 am - 11.00 am.
THE BEST DAY OF THE WEEK.
but since I have test today, I end my day at 5.30 pm.
Due to all stress and pressure my friends and I are facing, we all decided to go to ASIA cafe.
RIGHT after we submit our test paper.
DARREN, (my kinda new friend) which is Hema's so-called-stalker,
* Hema is a good good friend of mine.
give us a ride in his Mercedes Benz to ASIA cafe.
We played fusball and pool.
Jason and Ivan joined the CLUB! :D
Then, Darren do me a favour by sending me to Sunway Pyramid for me to get a cab to TIMESQUARE.
(I'll tell you why later)
;D
SATURDAY rrriiinnggss the bell!!
and yet, I don't have any plans.
just spending time with my beloved boyfriend.
HUZIR
Pictures :

This is Hema Malini.
It's my Baby HUZIR .
No comments:
Post a Comment