Monday, April 14, 2008

ENDLESS time

HELLO.

I was busy the whole day and only now is the time I could spend my time updating my blog.

:)

I woke up around 9 am something.

Went out for lunch around 3.00 pm :D

My baby HUZIR picked me up.

We went out the whole day!

Spent some QUALITY time together.
The FIRST thing we do is accompany him cut his hair.

In Sunway Pyramid.






When BOREDOM strikes. Hehe



After SNIP SNIP, this what we do.took some shots.

Then, he was craving over a waffle.

So, we went to the WAFFLE WORLD.



WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
Then, we played bowling.

My score was 103, for the first game.

and his score was also 103.

BUT IN THE SECOND GAME, I scored 134 while he scored 109.

Sorry, baby, but I just beat you ;)

I had a great day today.

only me and him

:)

2 comments:

  1. ASAL KAU KURUS SGT??? kau nak jadi tengkorak ke ape? makan byk sikit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. betul2...nampak kurus.makan byk sikit mcm nabila! dia kat sini sehatttt je!

    ReplyDelete