Saturday, April 26, 2008

ONE stop

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I went out.

I was craving over J.CO donuts

So, we went to PAVILION since there is the only place that we could think of that time

:D

it's around 9.00 pm when we arrived there

The first shop we went is the J.CO donuts

I bought a dozen .






After that, I was thinking to buy one t-shirt from ZARA

So,we went straight to ZARA

:)



We wore the same t-shirt

:D

Then, the day continues with taking A LOT of pictures






Then, we went to UPTOWN in Petaling Jaya

I met huzir's sister




I had fun

:D

3 comments:

  1. mcm dah delete picture tu. camne bleh terlepas ni. delete! delete! sesunguh aku sgt la comot ketika itu. jatuh saham bergolek2..langgar ayam golek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha
    xnk xnk
    xnk delete
    bluueekk :P
    okay a tu
    cun a tu kak hana
    hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete