Sunday, January 18, 2009

*Yawn*Yawn*Yawn*

Okay. I am staying in my own house now. With my sister nabila of course. Excited? NOT at all. The house is a bit messy now. More like a studio apartment. New refrigerator and new dryer arrived this evening. All are in a mess now. Too many things to be done. Too many things to be taken care of. Too many things to be handled. Okay. This evening, I bought the wireless Broadband Router. Heaven oh Heaven to have wireless connection! 24/7 hours online laaaa! :D How about WIRELESS party at my house ey. hahahaha nothing much happened except that I still haven't get the information about the bastard that took my phone! Bloody hell. Whatever it is, tomorrow I am having classes starts at 11 am.

Okay. Since from the day I came back from Thailand, I coughed a lot. Gee, I must have drank a lot of sea salty water. Yuucckkk. How I hate it! Even I drank the sea water for a couple of times, I still keep on snorkling. Hehe :D *Hesh. Have to stop from thinking bout holidays. Have to study!!*

Anyways, today is just another boring day. But one thing for sure, missing my baby huzir all the time. :(

4 comments:

  1. awak taknak jemput2 saya dan keluarga ke rumah baru awak? hins..hinss..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe rumah tgh di renovate serba sedikit. nnt da lawa baru jemput. :D kedatangan dialu-alukan. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. rumah baru katneeee!
    blelah aku dtg mengacau nt

    ReplyDelete
  4. rumah baru tengah tunggang tebalik now. nak balik rumah pon mcm x nak balik je. haihhhh

    ReplyDelete