Monday, January 5, 2009

Blog oh Blog

I feel so restless if I didn't update my blog. But when Im in front of the laptop, I get all blank and blur. Don't know what should I type and its just stressed me out when I have plenty of things to say before. Alright. One after another.

1) I bought new handphone. I bought a new handphone instead of surveying. Never plan to buy one. It is a SAMSUNG. Cost only RM600.

2) I went out and bought a belt from TOPSHOP and I just haven't wear it yet.

3) I haven't confirm register for my elective subjects for my second semester due to zero slots and being Kamikaze when I enter the class tomorrow.

4) Again, I became a model for Kak Hana. This time is for the bridal attire and makeup is a bonus.

5) I bought a journal for I can record every single thing happen in my great life

Well, I didn't do much lately. Bored. Nothing to do. Waiting for homeworks and assignments. That's all. :)

2 comments:

  1. starting of the year its alwez like that.
    bored and got nothing to do.
    waiting 2 make ourselves busy.
    things get busier in a few weeks..=)

    happy new year..

    ReplyDelete