Okay. Lots of things are happening now. Renovating the house. Packing to a new house. House full of people. Lessons that I need to cope up immediately before something else jump into the page. Well, UNlucky for me, I just lost my handphone. The phone that I just bought! That samsung phone. It cost me RM600. Even though the phone is not some bloody cool, I love that handphone and it is so frustrating when I finds out that my phone had been stolen. SICK!
It all happens on the day that I supposed to meet my sister, Nabila for dinner in MidValley Megamall when she suddenly had something else to attend. Okay. I'm okay with it. So, baby huzir and I just went for some window shopping. Entered ZARA. That was the last time that I remembered I had my phone with me. Later on, we went to Calvin Klein for awhile and went to TOPSHOP to buy some shirts. Just after I get out from TOPSHOP, I was asking for my phone from my baby huzir. We were panicked and went back to all the shops we went and even asked the employees. Like they care, they said 'No'. Fine. We called my phone over and over again. The thing is, the phone has a dialing tone. means, no one has found that phone yet. We sent messages and all. But yet, no reply. The best thing is, my Samsung phone has this some sort of, tracking device. Once other simcard entered my phone, it will automatically be send to my baby huzir's number because the first time we bought that phone, we already set the pin code and all. AND YES, I DO RECEIVE THE MESSAGE INCLUDING THAT BASTARD'S NUMBER. 012-6--- Sick! IT WAS A HE. CHINESE guy some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck u man! You shall die! *okay okay.enough with the cursing***
Fine. So, I made a police report and all. and now, Im just trying to get that bastard's information from the Security Deparment of Maxis. Shit. I just want my handphone back. Because it is brand new. Not even one month old. :(((
Okay. Now, I don't have any of my friends' number. My college friends, my old Sunway friends, my childhood friends. Happily message me at sabrinajasman@hotmail.com and ask for my new number. I don't want to give out my number randomly. For now, Im just using my baby huzir's black ice phone. :| Alright. Till then.
ouch. sorry now calm down and go doa that hes gonna be hit by a car. tahts a bit cruel but HE STOLE YOUR PHONE!
ReplyDeletebodoh itu cina cis
ReplyDelete