On 30th August, I went out and had dinner at Naili's Place. That place was awesome and I like it. I ordered sup ayam and Rainbow Tree for drink. While huzir ordered beef steak and chocolate milkshake. Anyways, thought that we all are for countdown. But due to the jammed later on, we decided not to.
And on the same day, my parents come to KL. I met them on the 31st. Mama was.. trying her best to persuade me to go to Egypt. AAhhhh... sooo in dilemma. I thought everything was done. Mama was asking .. "Why?Tell me again why you dont want to go?" So I said, "I dont wanna be a doctor. I can spent 5-6 years of studying medic but I dont want to be a doctor.Can or not?"
Mama laughed.. and yet she still hope I will change my mind. . .. .. ..
LOL can study but dun wanna be a doctor ROFL
ReplyDelete:D i'm sure u had made a right decision
hope so dear..
ReplyDeletedun regret to the very last bit. thats all i want to say
ReplyDeleteI miss YOU
ReplyDeleteomgg!!! pei fun dear!
ReplyDeletei miss u soooooo much