Thursday, August 28, 2008

Days In HELP University

After about 5 days staying in HELP Residence, I finally met my roommate. Her name is Boon Chin.She is from Klang and just started her course here in HELP. She is doing Degree in Psychology. I heard Psychology in HELP is good. Well, that explains why quite a number of students is doing Psychology in HELP :) Anyways, for my first semester here in HELP, I have to take 4 subjects. Core Subjects. Intermediate English, Finite Mathematics, Study Skills, and Computing Principles. So far so good. Meet new friends, introduce your same old background to your newww friend. Again. I done well in my maths. Same as other subjects too.

I got a lot of things to do. Presentation to prepare. An interesting topic to choose. A room to clean. and A blog to update. :) Everyday I have classes. maximum 3 classes for one day.

Monday (11am - 2.00pm)
Tuesday (11am - 3.30pm)
Wednesday (9.30am - 11.30am)
Thursday (12.30pm - 4.00pm)
Friday (8.00am - 11.00am)

After classes, I straight away went back to my room. Sleep, do homework, go through all the notes, and if baby huzir is coming, we go out and eat. :)

Im going and have to do well in my studies. I wanna get my Degree fast. And start a whole new level. Meanwhile, Im just gonna live my life as a college student. :)

I miss all of my friends in Sunway. Seriously. Yesterday I went to Sunway to get my Malaysian Studies result so that I can be exempted from attending classes for M.S. and yes, I can :) When Im in Sunway, I still can recognize Sunway faces. The hustle and bustle at the foyer. Not mentioning the cafeteria full with events. My favourite hotspot in cafeteria is the Pearl Bubble Tea. and the restaurant Hasra (used to be Munaf). Ordered Teh 'O' Ais from that mamak guy (which he already recognize me and huzir) :D AAAAHHHH.. just missed all those big big classrooms plus the well-managed student center. :)

Nevermind. I can still go there anytime I want :) Right now I have to focus and concentrate on my studies. :)

Puasa is just around the corner. Mama is coming this sunday and Im looking forward to meet her. We are going to start our first sahur in KL. while for me, Im going to start my first fasting month alone in HELP. Nevermind though..

Couple of days ago, I watched Wall-E.

I LOVE THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!
It really have some moral and good values in that movie. and seriously it is a good movie. IT IS A MUST-WATCH movie, people.
Touching, Brilliant, Amazing, Dazzle, Fantastic.
Enough Said :)

2 comments: