Tuesday, August 5, 2008

OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYYYY...

Oh My God! It has been awhile I didn't update my blog. SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED and I just don't know where to start. Okay. Starting with classes. Last Sem, Friday used to be my favourite day of the week. But in this second sem, Thursday has been my favourite day of the week :D just because thursday I start my classes at 11 am till 4 pm .But hey, look at the bright side. I can wake up a little bit late :P Anyways, classes as usual until my parents decided to send me to Egypt. following family tradition to be a Doctor. HELL yeah u bet I'm scared and sad. Thousands of reasons why I'm scared and sad.. :

Reasons Why I'm Scared and Sad
1) Scared that I couldn't make it.
2) Scared of the new environment
3) Scared to be independent
4) Scared to be alone with no friends
5) Scared to be soo farrrr away from home
6) Scared of leaving Huzir..
7) Scared of facing new adventures
8) Scared to be a foreigner
9) Scared if I can't make friends
10) Sad to leave family and huzir
11) Sad to know that I will be very far apart from Huzir
12) just Sad..

But, I set my mind that I CAN DO IT! I AM GENIUS. NO ONE CAN STOP ME. WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT, YOU HAVE TO DO IT ! I went to boarders in TimeSquare. and read up books on anatomy.. books like that and books on motivation and all. It burns my spirit and I'm just gonna do it. yeaaaa!!! LETS ROCK THIS THANG BEBEEHH! hehe :) I bought storybooks. Just brush up my English a bit and I bought Arabic Book. Learn Arabic . :) Well, I have to learn Arabic somehow. I can't just say the word 'MasyAllah' all the time to the Arabian when I can't understand them, aren't I? :P Mama said, I will get use to the environment and changes of the four season. (Of course I can. Look at my sister. How she loves Melbourne so much explains it all).

Sometimes, LOVE needs sacrifice. and maybe the distance between me and huzir will hopefully makes our love even more stronger. I know facebook, myspace, yahoo messenger and MSN can connects us fast but it is not the same as touch and intimacy between 2 person in love. But I guess that is the beauty of being far apart and after few months we meet up, it will worth the wait. And also, maybe this is the time to test our love partner how loyal he will be, how patient he is and is he willing to wait for the love of his life. Everything happens for a reason. :)

Of course there is still a bit of feeling scared and sad .. but I will get over it. soon..

5 comments:

  1. YESSS KAMU BOLE BUAT! dont worry and just hav faith in yourself. <33 *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you am for having faith in me :) will owez remember u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've seen u leave home to go anywhere u want and do so much more. this? u'll definitely get through. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGGG!
    i cant believe this mann!
    whe are you leaving?
    gonna miss you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. owh yeah ho dear
    i didnt tell u
    well, not so many people know im going
    but renee all knows la
    im goin on 6th oct

    ReplyDelete