I've started my class for a week now. My schedule was not as pack as last semester. Friday used to be my favourite day in the week. I start my class at 8.30am on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Friday. On Thursday I start my classes at 11.00am :D (well, thats the only best part). On Friday, I had morning class (8.30 - 9.45 am) then, my second class on that day will be on 12.15-1.30pm. continue with the last class at 2.45-4.00pm. (Basically I have 3 classes on friday with a verryy longgg gap in between) Shit. I know. But nevermind. Anyways, I started doing my English Research Project. and my project goes under Globalization. My topic is : Do You Agree Working Women Make A Good Mother .
I think that topic is interesting. And I've done research on it. So far so good :)
tonnes of homework of course! so, better get going. ! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment