Thursday, May 1, 2008

So much to do yet too little time

On 28th April, there's an opening ceremony for SPORTS CARNIVAL in my college. I was involved in the sports carnival as a representative for MUFY in bowling. I was over-joy to be one of the representative of MUFY. :D






Then, I played bowling.

MUFY IS IN THE SECOND PLACE OF ALL COURSES JOINED!


Even my baby HUZIR's team have been defeated by my team.

SORRY BABY. :D




YESTERDAY, mama papa came to see me. :D

They arrived around 9.30 pm.

We had nasi ayam (which mama brought from BATUPAHAT) for dinner.

WE : mama, papa, kak ana, abg khairul, baby HUZIR and me :D

TODAY, mama kak ana abg khairul and I went to KLCC.

peerrgghhh dude. CROWDED like hell.

Anyway, mama bought 3 pants from MARKS&SPENCER + one cardigan

while for me, I bought one SKINNY JEANS from ZARA :D

love it love it love it







and I just missed my baby HUZIR.

2 comments:

  1. weh.asal x amik pics mama! aku rinduuuu. teruk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ko menang eh? hehe heppy la tu!!
    now im scared to go bowling wif u *LOL*

    ReplyDelete